Are you passionate about helping others by using the power of your voice and you want to give back positively to others who are striving towards achieving their goals?
We have various speaking opportunities which include:
- Face to face events throughout the year, typically these events are intimate and attract around 15-50 attendees
- The Rising Festival – our annual face to face flagship event attracting over 250+ attendees, 30+ speakers, 16+ sessions on the day
- Online events
Align your values with ours…
- Help others achieve their goals
- Be part of building a stronger community
- Support the growth of the next generation of women
- Give back to others
- Be authentic, honest and respectful
- Have fun!
Speaker proposal submission is now OPEN for the 2020 The Rising Festival. Submissions for 2020 will be accepted starting May 1, 2019.
- If you would like to speak at any of our events, please submit a proposal for the upcoming year and state which speaking opportunities you are interested in.
- We review all proposals carefully to ensure that we find the right fit so please submit your proposal outlining all details to include the overall synopsis, plus the finer details and duration of your talk or workshop.
- As a social enterprise, our speaking roles are unpaid. If you require an honorarium to speak, please do not submit a proposal.
- Once you have submitted a proposal, please refrain from emailing to check on the status of your entry. We will be in touch directly if we’d like to invite you to speak.
Can’t find the info you’re looking for here or you would like to submit a proposal?
Email: [email protected]