Women in Business: Mastermind Session – October
Our Women in Business monthly event is designed to support women in business by offering a friendly space to meet and connect with like-minded women.
THIS MONTH IS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION.
We have three formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – pure networking event where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members.
- Clinics: Each clinic will focus on a particular business challenge with guest speakers and facilitators.
Expand your network, raise your profile and meet new women or catch up with those you know within the Rising Network.
This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other professionals in Cambridge.
9.30 – 9.45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:15: Introduction by all
10:15 – 11:15: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:15 – 11.30: Close and Networking
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members. Just hit ‘RSVP’ to book your place!
Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place. We can’t wait to see you there!
GOLD MEMBERS: NO CHARGE – included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
Parking: Free parking onsite
About the Rising Network: A vibrant network empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences at face to face events and online. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com