Mastermind Session: Overcome your current challenge. BOOK NOW!
NOVEMBER BRINGS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION, with invited guests; advisers, coaches and other business owners who will share their knowledge and expertise during the session.
9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:00: Welcome
10:00 – 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 – 11:30: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:30 – 12:00: Networking
Thank you Ashtons Legal for hosting this event.
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members and usually attracts between 15-25 people. Just hit ‘RSVP’ to book your place! Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
Non-Member / Digital Subscribers – £25.00 +VAT
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS – £15.00 + VAT
ENTERPRISE MEMBERS – NO CHARGE – included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
Refreshments included. Eventbrite fees apply.
Parking: Pay and display parking available opposite the venue or Grafton Centre car park is a short walk away.
About our guests for this session:
Lily has over 19 years’ marketing and event management experience. Prior to founding the Rising Network, Lily played a key role in growing and developing a leading technology industry network. During her time in this role, she was responsible for business growth, strategic partnerships, engaging with the tech community and members. As Head of Business Development and PR, Lily set up and oversaw the overall marketing and PR function within the business. During the decade she spent in the healthcare sector, Lily has held various roles. These became the catalyst in fuelling her desire to empower individuals to create a better life for themselves, and to improve health and well-being. It is her holistic approach to employee well-being and organisational psychology which enables Lily to create effective learning and development workshops alongside initiatives for individuals and organisations to improve the bottom-line performance. Her commitment is to bring people together, from all industries and communities, and is an advocate for raising the awareness of mental health in a positive light.
We have three event formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – Invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- Masterclass – joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
Expand your network and raise your profile. Our events offer a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other people in Cambridge.
About the Rising Network:
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit our membership page.
9:45 - 10:00: Welcome
10:00 - 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 - 11:30: Mastermind session - peer to peer support
11:30 - 12:00: Networking