Mastermind Session: Overcome your current challenge. BOOK NOW!
NOVEMBER BRINGS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION, with invited guests; advisers, coaches and other business owners who will share their knowledge and expertise during the session.
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:00: Welcome
10:00 – 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 – 11:30: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:30 – 12:00: Networking
Thank you Ashtons Legal for hosting this event.
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Build your business and create new relationships.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through your business challenges by sharing and using others as a sounding board.
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members and usually attracts between 15-25 people. Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
ENTERPRISE MEMBERS – FREE TO ATTEND and included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS – £15.00 + VAT
Non-Member / Digital Subscribers – £25.00 +VAT
Refreshments included. Eventbrite fees apply.
We have three formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – Invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from business coaches and other group members.
- Masterclass – business skills and leadership development training joined by an expert in their field.
About our guests for this session:
Lily has over 19 years’ marketing and event management experience. Prior to founding the Rising Network, Lily played a key role in growing and developing a leading technology industry network. During her time in this role, she was responsible for business growth, strategic partnerships, engaging with the tech community and members. As Head of Business Development and PR, Lily set up and oversaw the overall marketing and PR function within the business. During the decade she spent in the healthcare sector, Lily has held various roles. These became the catalyst in fuelling her desire to empower individuals to create a better life for themselves, and to improve health and well-being. It is her holistic approach to employee well-being and organisational psychology which enables Lily to create effective learning and development workshops alongside initiatives for individuals and organisations to improve the bottom-line performance. Her commitment is to bring people together, from all industries and communities, and is an advocate for raising the awareness of mental health in a positive light
Neil Bharadwa – Managing Director, The Cambridge Fruit Company
After graduating in Economics in the early 2000’s, Neil had a career in Finance in London. It was short lived due to redundancy. At this point Neil decided he didnt want to work for anybody else, so he started the Cambridge Fruit Company, supplying fresh fruit to workplaces in Cambridge.
Thirteen years later, Neil continues to run a small family business with five staff. He delivers fresh fruit and vegetables to workplaces, schools, restaurants and cafes in Cambridge.
Frances Wilson – Business Manager, Barclays Bank
Frances is the Start Up and Business Consultant for Barclays Business based in the Cambridge area. She has over 20 years’ experience in helping people set up, run and grow their small business. From setting up the bank account, discussing business plans and ensuring that they have the other legal requirements in place ready to trade.
About the Rising Network:
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit our membership page.
9:45 - 10:00: Welcome
10:00 - 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 - 11:30: Mastermind session - peer to peer support
11:30 - 12:00: Networking