Women in Business Mastermind
Our Women in Business monthly event is designed to support women in business by offering a friendly space to meet and connect with like-minded women.
APRIL BRINGS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION.
We have three Women in Business formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – Invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members.
- Masterclass – joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
Expand your network and raise your profile. Our events offer a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other working women in Cambridge.
9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:00: Welcome
10:00 – 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 – 11:30: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:30 – 12:00: Networking
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members and usually attracts between 15-25 people. Just hit ‘RSVP’ to book your place! Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
- Non Member / Digital Subscribers – £25.00
- Non-member – Bring a friend and receive 50% off your booking.
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS – £12.50
- ENTERPRISE MEMBERS (formerly GOLD): NO CHARGE – included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
Venue: Ashtons Legal, Chequers House, 77-81 Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8EU
Parking: Pay and display parking available opposite the venue or Grafton Centre car park is a short walk away.
About the Rising Network: A vibrant network empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences at face to face events and online. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com
9:45 - 10:00: Welcome
10:00 - 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 - 11:30: Mastermind session - peer to peer support
11:30 - 12:00: Networking