Women in Business July – Mastermind
Our Women in Business monthly event is designed to support women in business by offering a friendly space to meet and connect with like-minded women.
JULY BRINGS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION, with invited guests to include Jan Cavelle, Strategic Business Coach and Nicola Mullarkey, Business Mentor from The Honest Recruiter
This month’s session is kindly hosted by Regus at Histon, Cambridge.
All guests who attend on the day will be offered a FREE hot desking day pass to work from any Regus Cambridge centre.
We have three Women in Business formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – Invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisors.
- Masterclass – joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
Expand your network and raise your profile. Our events offer a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other working women in Cambridge.
9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:00: Welcome
10:00 – 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 – 11:30: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:30 – 12:00: Networking
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members and usually attracts between 15-25 people. Just hit ‘RSVP’ to book your place! Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
- ENTERPRISE MEMBERS (formerly GOLD): NO CHARGE – included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS – £12.50
- Non Member / Digital Subscribers – £25.00
- Non-member – Bring a friend and receive 50% off your booking.
Venue: Regus, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9AD
Parking: There is some parking at the venue in spaces marked R (don’t park in the spaces marked C). If the parking is full, you can park on Station Road.
About our invited guests:
Jan Cavelle, Strategic Business Coach
Jan is a business coach specialising in strategic and business-growth coaching, drawing on several decades of founding and growing businesses to the multi million pound mark and winning several business awards, both regional and national, along the way. She is committed to working with people so that they align their business to a size and style that suits them as individuals. Jan does some public speaking and hold workshops on a variety of topics, sales in particular. She also writes for a number of publications in the UK and abroad including Real Business and takes a small number of copywriting clients where she feels she can bring value to the business.www.jancavelle.co.uk
Nicola Mullarkey, The Honest Recruiter
Nicola Mullarkey founded her first business in 1999; her clients & team loved her for her authentic, honest and straight-talking way of working as well as her contagious energy. Nicola is passionate about supporting and empowering business growth. Working with CEOs, Business Owners, Managers and New Managers, setting them up for success, to maximising effort, sales and team engagement as well as ensuring they hire the right people.
She is in the process of setting up a platform to provide business owners and CEOs with the support and knowledge needed to take their business further faster.
Nicola is a mum of two, a 7-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl who ensure that any spare time is full of fun, laughs, hugs as well as the odd tantrum!
She is also a mentor for the Cherie Blair Foundation & Co-Chair for the not for profit Women in Recruitment.
If you want to know more or have any questions, connect or message Nicola on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolamullarkey/
About the Rising Network: A vibrant network empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences at face to face events and online. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com
9:45 - 10:00: Welcome
10:00 - 10:30: Introduction by all
10:30 - 11:30: Mastermind session - peer to peer support
11:30 - 12:00: Networking