Visibility and Impact for Leaders – CPD Accredited
Professionals with high self-confidence not only feel better personally about approaching difficult situations, but are also able to influence decisions and the way that others feel about them.
This one-day Visibility and Impact for Leaders workshop is designed to give participants an insight into the techniques for creating visibility, making impactful business decisions and communicating confidently.
Are you looking to create more visibility and impact at work?
Do you want to make smart, impactful business decisions and deliver them confidently to various stakeholders?
Are you looking for your next promotion?
Do you want to strengthen and learn how to create a powerful, positive image to be seen and heard?
Do you want to build your confidence and capabilities to lead people and communicate with them more effectively?
Would you like a strategy to expand and strengthen your network?
Are you a business owner or CEO looking to grow your business by increasing sales or securing investment?
Then this course is the one for you.
This full day CPD accredited workshop is suitable for experienced, transitioning and first-time leaders, who are looking to hone their leadership skills to gain impact and visibility.
Develop yourself professionally by gaining deep knowledge and tools to make confident decisions and to persuasively communicate them to the various stakeholders. Address any self-limiting beliefs and stop the self-sabotage by learning powerful techniques to increase your personal power and impact in the workplace.
Confident and decisive leaders stand out. Whether you’re an executive in a major international firm or the leader of an SME, quickly understand your strengths, your weaknesses, and your unique leadership skills during this interactive workshop and discover the vital ingredients common to all great leaders.
How you benefit
- Build the confidence and capabilities to lead people and communicate with them more effectively
- Use your body language for maximum impact
- Understand the importance and create a strategy to build your network
- Manage self-doubt and build confidence
- Become more visible in the workplace
- Identify your strengths, and use more of them
- Raise your profile by talking about your skills, talents and successes in a way that feels natural and comfortable
- Overcome feelings of being a fraud or a fake by managing the Impostor Syndrome
- Strengthen relationships with team members and clients
The impact is immediate for you and your organisation.
- Return to the workplace feeling more self-assured and harness your capabilities enabling you to make decisions confidently
- Develop more motivated teams and foster greater co-operation
- Achieve your organisation’s vision through better people management and communication capabilities
What is included?
This workshop is full CPD accredited and carries 6 CPD points towards your professional development.
- Refreshments all day and lunch included
- Learn in a supportive environment
- Materials provided on the day
- Expand your network and make new connections on the day
- A 45 minute follow up coaching call with Susan Ritchie to support you in taking your actions and goals forward
Members: Enterprise & Individual – this is for members paying a 12 month subscription
Non-Members & Digital Subscriber
Venue: Regus, East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1BH
Parking: Park and ride is available and the nearest car park is at Queen Ann Car Park – https://www.cambridge.gov.uk/queen-anne-terrace-car-park
When you arrive: Sign in at main reception at Regus and you will be directed to the meeting room. No printed ticket is required.
About the Rising Network: A vibrant network empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences at face to face events and online. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com
About Susan Ritchie: Susan Ritchie is a leadership coach and writer with over 20 years in education helping leaders at all levels of seniority to grow their leadership presence. Sue’s focus is on confidence, visibility, credibility and impact needed to open doors, to create opportunities and achieve career success. In 2002, as a single mum, Susan moved to Borneo with her 9-year- old son, where she taught for five years before moving to Central America. Her international experience and moves taught her how to establish herself quickly and with impact in new and unknown cultures and environments. She returned to live in the UK in 2010, and now uses those lessons in her work with clients across a range of public, private, not-for- profit and education sectors. She is the author of Strategies for Being Brilliant: 21 ways to be Happy, Confident and Successful, and Strategies for being Visible: 14 Profile-Raising Ideas for Emerging Female Leaders, to be published later this year.