The Power of No
Do you ever feel overloaded and stressed, as though there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything and achieve your career goals?
Do you say Yes to everything because you’re frightened of losing the opportunity of being asked again?
Are you afraid to say No because of what people may think about you or how they will react?
Today we are expected to ‘do more, with less, and faster’! We are overloaded because we are entrained, particularly as women, to say ‘yes’ to everything, when really, we wish we could say ‘no’. This depletes our resources leading to stress and/or underperformance.
By understanding how language, mindset and behaviour shape our culture and our personal and professional results, we can raise our own awareness and design a tangible framework for freeing-up our personal resources to focus on the things that really matter.
This workshop addresses a range of issues from imposter syndrome, to power dynamics, to our limiting beliefs. By becoming more aware of our energy levels and what generates and depletes our energy, as participants you will raise your awareness of what you need to focus your energy and efforts towards, and how to do it. Crucially, you can identify what you’re wasting time on that you would rather not do, and learn strategies for how to say no with power.
If you have ever wanted to know how to say No without feeling guilty then our workshop with Managing Director of Breakthrough Global Zannah Ryabchuk is for you.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Learn how best to use and value non-renewable resource, your time
- Discover how to eradicate ‘guess-so commitments’ from your life so that you can live your life with more energy and joy
- Understand how saying No can actually bring you more kudos, influence and authority with your boss and team
- Learn how to say No without being rude
- Learn a new To Do and Not To Do framework to implement straight away and drive immediate change and results
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Overload and stress
- Limiting beliefs
- Imposter syndrome
- Power dynamics
- Energy management
- Work-life balance
Click HERE to find out more about Zannah Ryabchuk.