ONLINE EVENT: Take Control of Your Own Happiness
It is easy to forget that happiness really does come from within. With our busy lifestyles and ever-demanding careers, we sometimes feel overwhelmed and become increasingly reliant on external sources in order to feel happy. Join us on Tuesday 12th November for this hour-long webinar and learn how to shift your mindset and take control of your happiness with qualified Confidence and Happiness Coach Natalie King.
As humans, we tend to let our ‘negative bias’ take over, whether that be in the form of negative thought patterns, negative habits or pessimistic thinking. Perhaps you doubt your abilities, convince yourself you’re not good enough or simply don’t give yourself enough ‘me’ time. By learning how to regain control of your thoughts, emotions and behaviours, you will not only be happier, but you will also become a better individual.
What you will learn:
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the symbiotic relationship between happiness and joy and how you can take control of both these emotions
- Realise that joy is in your control and that you don’t need others to make you feel happy
- Identify the different layers that underpin happiness, limiting beliefs, thought patterns and conditioning and how you can change them
How you will benefit:
- You will come away with tools and techniques to help you take back control and help you on your happiness journey
- Help you remain optimistic in the face of difficulty
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to gain a deeper understanding of happiness and learn ways to take back control of their own happiness with the help and support of a qualified Happiness Coach.
How to book
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 12th November at 12-1pm. Places are limited so click ‘RSVP’ to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + Fees
- Individual and Enterprise members: Free to attend and included in your membership
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion.
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home.
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures.
- Expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
About Natalie King: Natalie King, was born in Africa and grew up in South Africa. She has been in the UK for 19 years now. Having grown up with a British father and Swiss mother she always wanted to come and live in the UK, especially having heard all the stories from her parents about the cold winters and the snow and rain. Natalie is a slave to 3 dogs each with their own attitude and personality. She has a passion for learning new things and being inspired by people who are on their own journey of development.
Natalie is a Toastmaster and has been for nearly 5 years. Being part of toastmasters Natalie found her passion for public speaking, which lead to her becoming a confidence, happiness as well as public speaking coach. Natalie was not always confident as years of bullying, first at school then in the workplace, eroded her confidence, until one day she realised that it was up to her to take control and to make the changes that would enable her to find herself again. The reason Natalie joined Toastmasters was to learn how to speak to people and then became a mentor to new members as they started to learn and gain their confidence in public speaking. Natalie is a qualified New Insights Life Coach, and a qualified Happiness Coach.
What Natalie loves about being a coach is that every single time she works with a client she gets to see how they have made progress, how they are growing as a person and she gets front row seats to their changes. She is also able to inspire, motivate and encourage them to keep going. It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be part of someone’s journey. The best part is that Natalie gets to learn from her clients too.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a community of over 600 women. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers. We use the power of community to connect, inspire and empower women to reach their true potential, create meaningful change and achieve balance in all areas of life. We hold face to face and online events throughout the year, visit our events calendar for more information. Rise with us – join us and be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing women’s networks. #RiseTribe
12:10 – Webinar with Natalie King
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close