Stress Proof Your Life
Feeling stressed, pressured or overwhelmed?
Internal and external stress has become a daily way of life. To the point it has become so normal we don’t always realise it’s a problem until it’s too late. When our bodies are under constant stress our whole system is put on high alert, we become prone to cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, weight gain and mental health problems to name a few.
This online masterclass will allow you to understand the triggers and the warnings signs, while developing tools to stress proof your life.
What you will learn:
- Learn how the body handles stress
- Discover what to eat to beat stress
- The Power of Meditation
- Magic of a good night’s sleep
- Proven ways to de-stress
How you will benefit:
- Get an overview of what external and internal stress’ are and how we can handle them using different methods
- Understand your triggers and the warning signs of stress in your life
- Understand how to stress proof your life
Who should attend?
Everyone who is experiencing stress in their life
12:00 – Welcome by the Rising Network Chapter Lead
12:05 – Talk by Kate Drummond
12:45 – Q&A
13:00 – Close
How to book:
The event will take place on Tuesday 4th August at 12:00-13:00 GMT and registration closes on Tuesday 4th August at 09:00 GMT.
Places are limited so click RSVP to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Individual, Enterprise and Corporate members (paying members): Free to attend and included in your paid membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join as an Individual or Enterprise member to:
- Access videos and recordings of past events
- Attend events that are free for members or at discounted member rates
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures and wellbeing
- Expand your network by connecting with other creating new relationships
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
- Gain support during transitions in life, work or business
- Increase your presence and promote yourself as an expert
About Kate Drummond: Kate is a certified health and life coach, personal trainer, and sports therapist with a specialism in lifestyle management. She works with women across the globe, empowering them to rediscover themselves and elevate their lives. Kate coaches women at different stages of their journey, from leaving university to embracing the Menopause and beyond. She believes that when we learn the art of listening to ourselves and acknowledging our uniqueness, magic happens. Focusing on every area of our lives, she will help you develop healthier habits around sleep, nutrition, exercise, productivity, and spirituality, to name a few, inspiring you to show up for yourself every day. She also delivers workshops in the corporate environment on Menopause in the Workplace and Health and Lifestyle topics. Before coaching, Kate spent over 20 years working in International Banking and Consultancy.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com
12:00 - Welcome by the Rising Network Chapter Lead
12:05 - Talk by Kate Drummond
12:45 - Q&A
13:00 - Close