Rising Network London Chapter: Professional Women’s Meetup ***RSVP***
Cambridgeshire’s leading Women’s Network is coming to London! We are very excited to be launching the Rising Network London Chapter with the support of Central Working, and would love to invite you to join us on Wednesday 31st July at Central Working Victoria to help shape what the London chapter of our dynamic women’s network will look like.
The Rising Network uses the power of community to help professional women realise their true potential, to navigate their next steps and to live a balanced life. We have been successfully running the network in the Cambridge area for the past three years, delivering over 100 events to over 6000 attendees, with our flagship annual event The Rising Festival celebrating International Women’s Day in March, which this year attracted over 30 speakers and more than 250 attendees.
Being a part of the Rising Network means you have access to professional development and skills building workshops, events focused on your personal wellbeing and helping bring balance to your life and at every event you’ll have the unique opportunity to network with a breadth of professional women from across all industries.
We really want you to be ‘in it’ from the beginning, so we invite you to join us on the 31st July for a unique opportunity to build the network you really want in London.
- Hear from the Rising Network Founder Lily Cheng about our Cambridge successes
- Find out how you can maximise your skills by becoming a part of the London Chapter Leadership Team
- Share your ideas about the events you’d like to attend in London
- Network with like-minded women
If you missed our first meetup at the BBC in June, then be sure to register your interest today by clicking RSVP!
This event is free of charge and open to non-members.
Please note that this venue has no step free access
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Network & Learn – Social networking events with a difference
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Online Masterclass joined by a guest speaker
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- The Rising Festival, our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events https://therisingnetwork.com/events/