The Rising Festival | Open Conversation – The F Word: Fail Fast, Learn and Bounce Back
We all experience knock backs and failure at some point in our lives and in our careers, without it there would be no personal growth. Our ability to bounce back from failure depends on our perception of failure and the value it brings to our lives.
In this session, we’ll look at how you can adopt a growth mindset and embrace failure, and the learning it brings. Hear first-hand from our speakers on how they overcame their fear of failure and turned it into courage and personal strength. Join this open conversation to learn how to become more resilient, how to re-frame your mindset to embrace failures as lessons learnt, which in turn will give you the courage to face challenges with confidence.
- Julie Spence OBE QPM, Lord-Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire
- Sarah Reakes, Managing Director, KISS
- Dr Jelena Aleksic, CBO of PharmEnable
- Hilary McLellan, Organisational Behaviourist, Executive and Team Coach
- Dr Soraya Jones, The Rising Network Advisory Board Member, former CEO of Cambridge Wireless