The Rising Festival | Open Conversation: Blazing Passion: Maintain Motivation and Determination
Staying engaged and passionate about your work or life purpose can help you be more productive, creative and more successful. It’s a mindset worth embracing and cultivating, but how do you keep the passion alive when you’re going through a challenging time either at home, at work or when you’ve hit a business or personal roadblock?
If your interests have changed, or you are facing a challenging time at work, or you’re just feeling a little ‘blah’ about where you are at in life, in your career or business, with the right support and mindset you can take back control, revive yourself and reignite your passion and purpose.
In this session, we’ll look at resilience, determination and perseverance and why they’re all key components in maintaining motivation and keeping your passion alive.
- Catherine Carr, Reporter, Presenter and Producer, BBC Radio
- Dame Barbara Stocking, President of Murray Edwards College
- Julie Meyer, American Businesswoman, Entrepreneur, Investor, Founder and former BBC “Dragon”
- Lailany Sierra, Head of People Solutions, CHANEL
- Bridget Connell, Founder & Director, ThinkingPartnerships
Rising Festival 2021 ticket holders have full access to our 5 day programme including this session