Elevate Your Confidence, Impact and Influence
To be effective in organisations today, you must be able to elevate your impact in order to influence people. Your title alone isn’t always enough to make the change you want, nor do you always have a formal position available. So, what’s the best way to position yourself in a space that allows you to make the changes you want in your life to elevate yourself? How do you motivate colleagues to support your initiatives and adopt your ideas?
Then our workshop with Executive Coach & Author, Tara Fennessy is for you.
This inspiring session will be led by Tara Fennessy, Managing Director of Leadership Skills Training, the award winning bespoke leadership development consultancy. Her debut novel – The Leadership WOW Factor has recently won her ‘Best International Leadership Development Coach.’
Having run bespoke leadership development programme’s globally with clients including Tesco, EY, Accenture, Lactose and JCB, her style is described as ”Tough Tara Love’.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Learn how to elevate your impact, influence and career.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How to crystallise your critical leadership messages and be inspired to not only know your message, but be your message too.
- You’ll complete two tasks over the course of the session that you can use immediately to raise your profile internally and externally.
- Tara will then share with you a model that she guarantees you will use for the rest of your career to help you to join your future dots – and you’ll start using it in the session.
- You can expect to leave the workshop with clarity, confidence and courage to focus on the key to your momentum in really having the ‘wow’ factor professionally – and personally.
Click HERE to find out more about Tara Fennessy.