The Rising Festival 2020
Inspiration and advice on achieving your goals, finding balance and fulfilling your true potential
The Rising Festival provides connection, inspiration, motivation, networking and skill building for hundreds of women each year. The main flagship event is set to take place on Saturday 14th March 2020, and offers opportunities for networking, professional development and personal growth. The day will shine the light on inspirational women, offering keynotes, open conversations, breakout sessions, 1-2-1 coaching, networking plus so much more!
The Rising Festival has been designed to help you to achieve your true potential and create a life you love. Invest in yourself, your happiness and well-being, and immerse yourself in meaningful conversations on matters that are important and relevant to you.
Building on 2019’s tremendously successful event, The Rising Festival 2020 promises to be even more inspirational, with over 30 speakers sharing their personal stories, tips for success and thoughts on some of the most fundamental issues facing women today. This is your opportunity to mark the global annual celebration of the achievements and contribution of women, in the company of inspirational women from all walks of life.
Join us for a day crammed full of interactive workshops and open conversations to celebrate the achievements of women. Across the day we’ll take a close look at what a more gender-balanced world would mean to us.
You’ll leave the festival full of ideas, wiser and with a fresh perspective on how to flourish in the face of the competing demands and pressures of modern life – and, hopefully, with some new contacts to help you along the way.
In addition to the main event, the Rising Network is launching a new series; Women Rising in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) to enable industry-focused discussions and mentoring, and these launch events will be held across the month of March in 2020 as part of the Rising Festival. For more details of Women Rising in STEM, CLICK HERE.
Throughout the day, open conversations will be held on the main stage with guest speakers on the themes below:
- Blazing Passion: Maintain Motivation and Determination
- Owning It: Lead, Influence and Inspire
- The F Word: Fail Fast, Learn and Bounce Back
- Equal Balance: #EachforEqual
Or head into one of our workshops – the choice is yours!
Full details of workshops coming soon.
- Network and make new connections.
- Pick up life tools and techniques to help you achieve balance, happiness and fulfilment
- Fast track your career and learn how to become the leader you want to be.
- Gain support and insight to help you navigate your next steps.
- Stop and pause – this is a day to nourish yourself and be surrounded by supportive women.
- Invest in yourself and create meaningful change in your life.
- Feel energised and uplifted.
- Full access to the entire day, including all workshops and sessions.
- Complementary lunch.
- Refreshments available throughout the day.
- A fabulous goody bag.
- Free entry into the day’s prize draw where gorgeous products and prizes will be up for grabs.
- An extraordinary opportunity to meet and talk with women from all walks of life.
- Wine or soft drinks during ‘Happy Hour’ to give you a chance to reflect on the day with fellow attendees.
- Access to professional and personal advice – career advisers and coaches will be dotted onsite throughout the day.
- Access to the ‘Speed Networking with Purpose’ event – your chance to connect with as many festival-goers as you can with an emphasis on mutual support and problem-solving.
Maximise your experience at the festival by booking a +Learning ticket which includes everything offered in the standard ticket, plus:
- One one-to-one coaching session on the day
- One hour coaching session after the festival with the same coach
- +Learning goody bag
- Plus more!
For sponsorship inquiries or stands, please contact Lily Cheng at [email protected]
Calling All Coaches
Be one of our official coaches on the day to have the opportunity to meet prospective clients by offering short one-to-ones with festival-goers who are seeking professional and personal advice. Book by 11th February to be one of our official coaches on the day.
Coaching ticket includes:
- Full day pass
- Offer up to 4 coaching sessions on the 14th March
- Up to 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions post event with those you coached on the day
- Be featured via social media and in our newsletters in the run up to the event
- Listed in our printed brochure given to 250+ attendees on the day
- Be part of our ‘Speed Networking with Purpose’ event
- Enterprise and Corporate Member – £149 inc. VAT
- Digital Member / Non-members – £249 inc. VAT
For more information on becoming a member please click here
All above prices include Booking fees and VAT
***Bundle Tickets Available***
We are committed to making all our events as inclusive and accessible as possible, we offer discounted and concession tickets to the following groups:
- Registered disabled
- Over 65s
- Benefits recipients
Email us for more details: [email protected]
Informal – whatever you feel most comfortable in!
Please note that one room in the venue is on the first floor up a flight of stairs, and unfortunately does not have disabled access. However, the rest of the venue is fully accessible, so you will be able to access all of the Open Conversation sessions and four of the Workshops. For more information and to let us know what we can offer so you can attend and enjoy this event fully please contact [email protected]
Watch this space for more information in the coming weeks
Media Partners: Your local double award-winning weekly newspaper. For more information, visit: http://www.cambridgeindependent.co.uk/home
Media Partner: The leading lifestyle title for Cambridge and Suffolk. For more information, visit: www.velvetmag.co.uk