The Rising Festival 2020 *POSTPONED* NEW DATE COMING SOON!
The Rising Festival has been postponed due to novel coronavirus outbreak!
After careful consideration, The Rising Network and its festival organising committee has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled to take place in Cambridge on Saturday 14th March to celebrate International Women’s Day.
The festival which was set to take place this Saturday 14th March will be postponed to a later date this year. We have an incredible programme lined up and we would like you to be part of this very special event and we hope you will join us once a new date has been set.
We hope that we have your full support with this decision and I would like to thank all our speakers, partners and sponsors who fully support us, who have all agreed to speak and to be part of the festival once a new date has been set.
All attendees were notified of the postponement on 09 March 2020 and advised that will be issuing refunds should you wish to request for this, all request for refunds must be made by email by 16th March 2020.
If you are happy for us to retain your payment, you do not need to do anything, and will also provide you with complementary access to our online webinars right up until the Rising Festival take places on its new date. We will be in touch with you next week to provide you with details of how to join our online webinars on a complementary basis up until the festival.
This will provide you with a platform to network, and to access our content and expert speakers so you can continue to fuel your personal and professional development during this difficult time with the Coronavirus.
We hope you will continue to rise with us and we plan to add even more vigour and substance to the Rising Festival!
Inspiration and advice on achieving your goals, finding balance and fulfilling your true potential
The Rising Festival has been designed to help you to achieve your true potential and create a life you love. Invest in yourself, your happiness and well-being, and immerse yourself in meaningful conversations on matters that are important and relevant to you.
Building on 2019’s tremendously successful event, The Rising Festival 2020 promises to be even more inspirational, with over 30 speakers sharing their personal stories, tips for success and thoughts on some of the most fundamental issues facing women today. This is your opportunity to mark the global annual celebration of the achievements and contribution of women, in the company of women from all walks of life.
Join us for a day crammed full of interactive workshops and open conversations to celebrate the achievements of women. Across the day we’ll take a close look at what a more gender-balanced world would mean to us.
You’ll leave the festival full of ideas, wiser and with a fresh perspective on how to flourish in the face of the competing demands and pressures of modern life – and, hopefully, with some new contacts to help you along the way.
Talks, Performances & Art:
- Keynote Speaker: Candace Johnson, Global innovation expert and entrepreneur
- Performance by upcoming young Brit Indian Artist, Vibs Bhatia
- Spoken Word Poetry, A Call to Arms by award winning spoken word artist, Jaspreet Kaur
- Art Exhibition, paintings by Alicia Zimnickas
Throughout the day, open conversations will be held on the main stage with guest speakers on the themes below:
- Blazing Passion: Maintain Motivation and Determination
- Owning It: Lead, Influence and Inspire
- The F Word: Fail Fast, Learn and Bounce Back
- Equal Balance: #EachforEqual
Or head into one of our workshops – the choice is yours!
- The Power of No
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Life’s Journey and Fulfilment
- Growing Our Compassionate Self
- Mentoring – Why, How and Useful tips
- Embodying the Feminine Cycle
- Elevate your confidence, impact and influence
- Boost your Inner Battery
- Conscious Breathing
- Nourish your mind, body and well-being
- Learn to cultivate inner confidence
- Stop and pause for a day of self care in the company of supportive women
- Gain inspiration, motivation and advice to help you to navigate your next steps whatever that may be
- Make new connections in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Pick up tools and techniques to help you achieve balance, happiness and fulfilment
- Push your career to new heights and become the leader you want to be
- Invest in yourself and create meaningful change in your life
- Feel energised, uplifted and have fun!
Tickets – Registration closes on Thursday 12th at 12pm.
- Full access to the entire day
- Access to all workshops and sessions to fuel your personal growth
- Personal and professional advice
- Network – expand your network, and create meaningful relationships with women from all walks of life
- A delicious healthy lunch
- Refreshments included and available throughout the day
- A self-care goody bags to pamper yourselves including hair care product by Noughty
- Happy Hour – wine time and drinks to give you a chance to reflect on the day with fellow festival-goers
- Art exhibition – paintings by Alicia Zimnickas
- Free entry into our prize draws
- Member Standard Ticket (Individual/Enterprise level) – £83.00
- Non-Member/Digital Member Standard Ticket – £119.00
- Student Standard Ticket – £50.00
Maximise your experience at the festival by booking a +Learning ticket which includes everything offered in the standard ticket, plus:
- One mini one-to-one coaching session on the day
- Up to one hour coaching session after the festival with the same coach
- +Learning goody bag
- Member +Learning Ticket (Individual/Enterprise level) – £99.00
- Non-Member/Digital Member +Learning Ticket – £139.00
All above prices include booking fees and VAT. Discounted bundle of 10 tickets available – 10% saving! For more information on becoming a member to unlock member rates, please click here
For sponsorship enquiries or stands, please contact Lily Cheng at [email protected]
We are Supporting:
We are committed to making all our events as inclusive and accessible as possible, we offer discounted and concession tickets to the following groups: Registered disabled, over 65s, benefits recipients and refugees. Email us for more details: [email protected]
Informal – whatever you feel most comfortable in!
Please note that one room in the venue is on the first floor up a flight of stairs, and unfortunately does not have disabled access. However, the rest of the venue is fully accessible, so you will be able to access all of the Open Conversation sessions and four of the Workshops. For more information and to let us know what we can offer so you can attend and enjoy this event fully please contact [email protected]