Rising Festival Workshop: Finding Your Voice
Do you sometimes think a lack of confidence holds you back from achieving your full potential? Or that there are opportunities that may have passed you by because you didn’t have the self-belief to grab hold of them?
This workshop from spoken word artist Jaspreet Kaur aims to provide a safe haven for you to free up your voice, let go of inhibitions and find your true, authentic voice and inner confidence. Over the course of the workshop, you’ll learn:
- Breathing and vocal techniques
- How to present yourself confidently in an authentic way
- How to speak from the heart without a script
- How to develop stage presence and make a powerful impact
- How to be more spontaneous and get free of your inner critic
- How to make a lot of noise and release emotional tension
- What you are communicating through your body that may be contradicting your words and how to communicate a more congruent message
You’ll leave the session with greater confidence, increased insight into how others are likely to see you and a better idea of which areas of your communication could perhaps be improved.
The topics covered in this and every other workshop will be followed up in greater depth in extended sessions available through the Rising Network as part of our 12-month Programme of Change.