Discover your Purpose and Intention
COVID is causing all of us to think about purpose and intention in our lives. It has changed the world forever.
We can’t simply go back to our lives as though this pandemic was merely a transient phase, even if we wanted to. Our old world as we once knew it has been transformed in every way, and while some things may ultimately return to a state of “what once was,” many other things will never be the same. The “new normal” may be anything but normal. Many now realise the importance of prioritising the things that really matters in our lives. It is up to use to decide how we’d like to live each day, and what really matters. Now more than ever intention matters. Purpose is the reason why we do what we do. Intention focusses attention to make things happen.
If you have ever wanted to discover your purpose and lead a more intentional life, this lively, practical master class with Bestselling author & leadership development specialist Juliet Adams is for you.
This masterclass is for you if you want to:
- Gain clarity about the true meaning and impact of purpose and intention
- Understand the evidence and neuroscience underpinning intentions
- Learn how to apply the IDEA framework to identify your intentions for life
- Use intentions as your inner GPS to guide your life
In this masterclass, we will cover:
- Working definitions of purpose and intention
- The research that underpins intention
- Understand the difference between goals and intentions
- What happens in your brain when you set an intention
- The IDEA framework and its application
- How to start working with intentions
In this lively and practical workshop Bestselling author & leadership development specialist Juliet will explore what intention is, how it already shapes your life and the neuroscience that underpins it. Juliet will explain the critical difference between goals and intentions, and share how coaches can help clients to transition from goal setting to intention setting. Juliet will share case studies and a four step model to help you to identify, refine and embed your intentions to create the life you want.
About Juliet Adams FCIPD: Bio HERE