Project Risk Management in a Volatile Time
The aim of this online training is to enable you to catapult your career by understanding how to project manage and manage risk which is business critical especially during COVID-19 and volatile times. Understanding risk management in project management is a key skill required of all project managers or managers who are running projects. Mahjooba Bianchi, CEO of Three T Institute will teach you how to use the five key processes of risk management to identify, evaluate and determine risk mitigations and time and cost contingencies for each risk, and learn how to calculate risk by probability and impact.
Attend this online course and learn how to leverage a proven qualitative risk-analysis process to guide your risk management decisions. Mahjooba has taught over 500 project management professionals to ace the PMP Exam using her proven 3T System to get at least a 25% salary increase and significant career growth.
Three T Institute is an SBA certified woman-owned small business in the Washington, DC area focused on providing training and consulting services to the federal government, private organizations, and individuals. As a company, Three T Institute has over 21 years of combined experience in the field of project management, consulting, and training. They bring their shared knowledge and skills to the classroom to help train professionals to obtain certifications that will help with employee retention, professional growth, and proficiencies to further the organization’s mission and vision.
What you will learn:
- What is project management
- Why risk management is business critical
- How to manage risk with a proven process
- How to rank your project risk and assign a risk owner
- The 5 key processes of risk management to identify, evaluate, and how to create responses for each risk
How you will benefit:
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
- Learn how to manage a risk register and create contingencies
- Learn how to better organise projects and risks during COVID-19
- Take on future projects with confidence
Who should attend?
You do not need any qualifications or project management experience to attend.
- Suitable for those who want to understand how to better manage risks within projects
- Team members who want to take on projects in the future
- Those who wish to develop project management practice
11:00 – 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT – Welcome from the Rising Network
11:00 – 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT – Masterclass with Mahjooba Bianchi
11:00 – 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT – Event close
How to book:
The event will take place on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT and registration closes on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 07:00 EDT / 12:00 GMT.
Places are limited so click RSVP to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Member cost: FREE and included in your membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £60.00
Invest in yourself and join as an Individual or Enterprise member to:
- Access videos and recordings of past events
- Attend events that are free for members or at discounted member rates
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures and wellbeing
- Expand your network by connecting with other creating new relationships
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
- Gain support during transitions in life, work or business
- Increase your presence and promote yourself as an expert
About Mahjooba Bianchi: Mahjooba Bianchi is the CEO of the Three T Institute., an innovative professional development company in Northern Virginia that focuses on providing an e-learning and classroom experience that is personable, hands-on, and effective.
The “3T” approach enables busy professionals to understand, retain, and recall learned information to successfully obtain key certifications.
Ms. Bianchi has over 15 years of Project Management Experience, and an MBA in IT Project Management, with an undergraduate degree from George Mason University in Government and International Relations. Her passion in life is to drive motivation and enable individuals to reach their career heights.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com
11:00 - 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT - Welcome from the Rising Network
11:00 - 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT - Masterclass with Mahjooba Bianchi
11:00 - 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT - Event close