ONLINE EVENT: COVID-19: Maintaining Wellbeing and Normality During Self-Isolation and Working From Home
As we all know, COVID-19 is having an impact on a global level; in business, in communities and at home and during this time, many of us are having to self-isolate and work remotely from home. This presents many challenges as it can be a very lonely and isolating time, and many will find it hard to maintain normality. Join us for our online webinar with medical expert advisor, Dr Minha Rajput-Ray, Medical Director at NNEdPro, where she will share the latest update on COVID-19 followed by her expert advice on how to put a strategy in place to manage your wellbeing and physical health during this period.
The COVID-19 virus has brought about a time of uncertainty for many. Being able to invest in yourself by dialling into this online webinar, will give you some practical tips to get you through the next few weeks. This is especially important if you are self-isolating. The webinar will help you tap into your inner strengths, and will require some simple planning.
What you will learn:
• How to set up a working environment at home from an occupational work perspective
• How to create a daily routine to enable you to thrive while self-isolating and working from home
• Remote working and how to stay connected with work colleagues
• A guide to maintaining balance and wellbeing for those with caring responsibilities
• Simple yet effective exercises that can be done at home during the working day
• Tips on healthy eating, sleep-work routine and more!
How you will benefit:
• Receive the latest update on COVID-19 from our medical expert
• Be informed and prepared during COVID-19
• How to maintain your physical health and wellbeing
• How to manage anxiety
• Put a plan in place to manage your daily routine
• Learn how to stay connected with work colleagues, friends and family during self-isolation
Who should attend?
• Individuals who are self-isolating and working from home
• Managers and organisations who have implemented a working from home policy
How to book:
Places are limited so click RSVP to register today and avoid disappointment.
• Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, this event is open to all
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
• Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion
• Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home
• Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures
• Expand your network by creating new relationships
• Learn and build your business and leadership skills
• Overcome personal or professional challenges
About Dr Minha Rajput-Ray:
Dr Minha Rajput-Ray is Medical Director of NNEdPro, an Occupational and Disability Physician holding registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and a UK Registered Osteopath. Following osteopathic studies in London and gaining a first class honours degree, she obtained her undergraduate degree and basic medical training in Dundee and then held an NIHR Academic Clinical Fellowship in rheumatology and general medicine at the Universities of Manchester and Cambridge and its associated teaching hospitals. She then took further qualifications in occupational and disability medicine.
Within the NNEdPro medical director role, Dr Rajput-Ray assists to develop and deliver grassroots nutrition education research projects both in the UK and overseas; as aligned to the United Nations Decade of Action on Nutrition (2016–2025) and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. In addition, Dr Rajput-Ray provides clinical/medical advisory input with a specific emphasis on inter-professional patient focussed learning (bringing together medical students, junior doctors and allied health professions in the community).
She also has lead responsibility within NNEdPro, for wellbeing and performance. Dr Rajput-Ray also heads the wellbeing at work initiative with a focus on nutrition and hydration in promoting healthier workplaces, reducing sickness absence and improving staff performance. She is an elected Wolfson College Research Associate/Scholar at the University of Cambridge. Dr Rajput-Ray was awarded the 2015 Mobbs Corporate Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians Faculty of Occupational Medicine and the Golden Jubilee Fellowship of the Society for Occupational Medicine and serves as Chair of the Scientific Committee on (Unemployment, Job Insecurity and Health) of the International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH)
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a community of over 600 women. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers. We use the power of community to connect, inspire and empower women to reach their true potential, create meaningful change and achieve balance in all areas of life. We hold face to face and online events throughout the year, visit our events calendar for more information. Rise with us – join us and be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing women’s networks. #RiseTribe