ONLINE EVENT: Do Less & Lead More
“Do less and lead more” is a frequent request of senior leaders. You may have reached a critical point in your career and you’re being asked to let go of the familiar transactional thinking. The skills associated with this new style of leadership can be daunting as well as challenging. And it is not only a challenge for leaders in business, but for all of us, whether you’re in charge of a small team, or you’re in a team, or you run your own business.
Join us on Tuesday 1st October where Leadership and Executive Team Coach Hilary McLellan will share her story and tell us more about the “do less and lead more” leadership approach.
What you will learn:
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your critical self and your compassionate self, and why these are important
- Learn more about emotional intelligence, psychological safety and compassionate leadership and how they can help you become the best version of you
How you will benefit:
- Become the best version of yourself at work and in life
- Develop the characteristics and traits that will serve you well as a leader or as a team player
Who should attend?
- You lead an organisation or team
- You aspire to be a leader
- You want to learn how to work more efficiently
- You would like some tools to manage different personality types in the workplace to maximise performance
How to book
The event will take place on Tuesday 1st October at 12-1pm. Places are limited so click RSVP to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Individual and Enterprise members: Free to attend and included in your membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures
- Expand your network by creating new relationships
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
About Hilary McLellan: Hilary is an Organisational Behaviourist, Exec and Team Coach. Her clients work with her because they want to be their best self and feel fulfilled not only at work but also in life. By building a strong sense of self through authenticity, resilience and emotional intelligence, Hilary’s approach provides the key ingredients of support, encouragement and fair (but firm) challenge upon the mental models, perceptions and experiences that influence us all. Such fair but firm challenge, in a confidential setting, can be hard to find for leaders who are in senior roles and arguably ever more isolated from receiving safe but open and honest challenge. Hilary adopts a style that, by using questioning and challenge, encourages clients to explore and develop their own solutions to the challenges they face. She creates trust and rapport – often in the outdoors and natural settings – so clients can explore, discover and be curious about their self-critic, their values, beliefs and behavioural patterns. Thereby bringing about the best solutions and experiences for themselves, their teams and their customers.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a community of over 600 women. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers. We use the power of community to connect, inspire and empower women to reach their true potential, create meaningful change and achieve balance in all areas of life. We hold face to face and online events throughout the year, visit our events calendar for more information. Rise with us – join us and be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing women’s networks. #RiseTribe
12:10 – Webinar with Hilary McLellan
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close