ONLINE EVENT: Creating a Productive Diversity Paradigm For Your Company
Join us on Tuesday 13th October 2020 for an online webinar with Eva Tarabichi to talk Creating a Productive Diversity Paradigm for your Company. Diversity and Inclusion paradigms define how this important topic is addressed within an organisation: What kind of training is given, what kind of hiring decisions are made, what procedures are in place to ensure fairness and equality?
What if the very paradigm that your company is operating on is created with good intentions but actually results in the exact opposite: enforcing minority stereotypes and the marginalised position of minorities within the organisation?
In this webinar, you will learn all about what is constructive and what is not when it comes to the definition of your company’s D&I paradigm. To take it further, we will learn to understand the mindset that we need to install within our workforce in order to truly and fully leverage our organisation’s diversity.
What you will learn:
- Raising awareness as to what is needed to make D&I successful .
- 7 approaches to cultural differences and how these are linked to difference D&1 paradigms: special focus on 7th approach = leveraging cultural diversity to your benefit
How you will benefit:
- Learn about what is constructive and what is not when it comes to the definition of your company’s D&I paradigm.
- Understand the mindset that we need to install within our workforce
- What the 7 approaches to cultural differences are and how you can apply them to your own company
Who should attend?
HR staff & managers, diversity and inclusion staff & managers, training staff & managers
How to book
The event will take place on Tuesday 13th October 2020 at 12:00 to 13:00 GMT. Places are limited so hit ‘RSVP’ to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Individual and Enterprise members: Free to attend and included in your membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion.
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home.
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures.
- Expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
About Speaker Eva Tarabichi: Eva Tarabichi is an experienced trainer and ICF ACC-certified coach whose mission is to foster intercultural learning and development for individuals as well as teams. She works with international professionals, teams, expatriates and expat spouses as well as HR professionals that manage international staff and assignments.
Eva’s particular focus is on empowering her clients to assess their own cultural profile as well as that of their counterparts and enable them to successfully bridge cultural gaps and leverage cultural differences in positive ways. Her aim is to make people successful and functional – wherever they may be and whoever they work with. She is passionate about delivering out-of-the-box, global minded, multilingual and multicultural thinking.
To deliver unique and high-quality coaching and training, Eva draws not only on her ICF accredited coach training but also on her degrees in Sinology and European politics, during which she has specialised in intercultural communication. She is an experienced speaker, having designed and presented workshops in her previous career as well as her current one. She understands the challenges of today’s high pressurised career environments, as she used to work for multinational law firms, EU political institutions and lobbying associations in her first career as a political interest representant.
Having been an expat for roughly half of her life, she has seen a fair share of intercultural and relocation challenges: She has been an expat in multiple situations – as a school child, university student, employee, “trailing spouse”, mum of two and self-employed entrepreneur.
Global mindedness, multiculturalism as well as the strive for quality and tested standards in coaching are the core values that drive Eva in her coaching practice. She delivers her services in English, French and German and can be contacted in these languages as well as Mandarin and Spanish.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com
12:10 – Webinar with Eva Tarabichi
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close