ONLINE EVENT: Breathe Away Anxiety
Take an hour out of your day to stop and breathe with Doctor of Naturopathy and Health & Wellbeing Coach Dr Isabelle Grote. Learn why breathing the ‘right way’ is so important as Dr Grote guides you through some exercises which will help you combat anxiety and other breathing issues.
Good breathing practice can:
- Relieve anxiety, stress and tension in the body.
- Help our psychological state and regulate our emotions. It can help stop panic attacks, freezing or choking under pressure and lowers our stress arousal levels.
- Assist in bringing our heart rate into a range that’s conducive to optimal cognitive and physical performance.
- Help to detoxify the body.
- Help to optimally oxygenate the body and all its organs to allow us to heal better and live longer.
- Lead to greater inner peace, focus and mind and thought control.
You will leave this session with:
- A better understanding of how to breathe correctly and why it is so important
- Some exercises to use in your day to day life to help you manage stress and anxiety
12:00 – Welcome by Rising Network
12:10 – Online workshop with Dr Isabelle Grote
12:35 – Q&A
12:45 – Close
Invest in Yourself:
Enterprise: Free to attend and included in your membership.
Individual member: Free to attend and included in your membership.
Non-Member / Digital Subscribers: £10 + VAT & Fees
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Network & Learn – Social networking events with a difference
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Online Masterclass joined by a guest speaker
- Online Webinar joined by a guest speaker
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- The Rising Festival, our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events: https://therisingnetwork.com/events/
About Dr Isabelle Grote: After varied careers in gemstones/jewellery, cars, PR & journalism, Isabelle Grote started on the long path of qualifications to become the naturopathic doctor she is today. It started – and was supposed to finish with – remedial massage AND then she found that patients required more and more help. So another qualification was added and then another, until the whole person could be looked at “body, mind & soul” and given the appropriate help. This included going abroad for training (eg. the specialist scoliosis therapy and pain therapy), if it was not available in the UK. Finally in 2009, she qualified as a Doctor of Naturopathy.
For the last two years, Dr Grote has also done intensive treatments with patients, which means that they stay in-house and are cared for from nutrition through to bespoke treatment plans. Much like the spa course they have on the Continent.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards life and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information about the network and to join, visit therisingnetwork.com