ONLINE EVENT: 7 Daily Habits
Join us on Wednesday 3rd June for a hour-long webinar, where Health and Life Coach and founder of The Purposeful life Kate Drummond will share The 7 Daily Habits, habits that not only bring about balance to your life, but set you up for success each and every day. Kate will explain how to begin introducing these habits into your life immediately.
We all know that we should exercise more, eat healthier, be great at recycling, follow our hearts, do what we love… but is it really that easy, honestly, no, not always, is it possible absolutely, without a doubt. They say knowledge is power, that is wrong, knowledge alone is just knowledge, knowledge with action, now that is power. Discussing what a habit is, and how to use the habit loop of the cue, the routine and the reward to replace old ineffective habits and replace them with the 7 Daily Habits that will elevate your life.
When we implement simple daily habits that produce measurable results, such as reduction in stress, increased energy and sense of calm, the way we move through our day changes. Decision making and productivity improves along with the confidence to honour our yes’s and our no’s.
These habits are a daily gift to yourself.
What you will learn?
- Learn that small positive daily habits make the biggest impact in your life
- Discover how to swap unhelpful and unhealthy habits for habits that will create positive results
- Become aware how our thoughts and actions make a difference to our day
How you will benefit:
- You will feel inspire to make positive change
- You will discover that how you do one thing is how you do everything
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to achieve balance in their lives, and those who want to discover how easy it is to develop positive and healthy habits
How to book
The event will take place on Wednesday 3rd June at 12-1pm. Places are limited so hit ‘RSVP’ to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Individual and Enterprise members: Free to attend and included in your membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion.
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home.
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures.
- Expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
About the speaker Kate Drummond: Kate is a certified health and life coach, personal trainer, and sports therapist with a specialism in lifestyle management. She works with women across the globe, empowering them to rediscover themselves and elevate their lives. Kate coaches women at different stages of their journey, from leaving university to embracing the Menopause and beyond. She believes that when we learn the art of listening to ourselves and acknowledging our uniqueness, magic happens. Focusing on every area of our lives, she will help you develop healthier habits around sleep, nutrition, exercise, productivity, and spirituality, to name a few, inspiring you to show up for yourself every day. She also delivers workshops in the corporate environment on Menopause in the Workplace and Health and Lifestyle topics.
Before coaching, Kate spent over 20 years working in International Banking and Consultancy.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com