How to Become a Leader of Distinction
May brings our Mixer event, where we invite you to join us to network and hear a special guest speaker who will inspire you on your entrepreneurial journey, help you build your business and help you become the leader you want to be.
Our guest speaker for this event is Onyi Anyado, global leadership speaker, author, entrepreneur and workshop facilitator. From his message of Cutting Edge Distinction, Onyi delivers talks and workshops on corporate, educational and business platforms training and coaching his audience how to locate, leverage and lead with their distinction.
In Onyi’s talk on ‘How to Become a Leader of Distinction will cover:
Vision – Your legacy
- How to locate, leverage and lead with your distinction.
- The GTP model (Gifts, talents and passion).
- How to become legacy minded; living your legacy and leaving your legacy.
Excellence – Your personal branding
- The importance of sharing and showcasing the 3 V’s of branding; your vision, your values and your voice in business or the corporate world.
Creativity – Innovative thinking
- Learn the 3 C’s and how to implement them
- Understand how to not only think out of the box but use the box to stand on to see opportunities and possibilities
- Be innovation driven and learn how to empower others to become more creative too.
Onyi will also share his life story titled ‘From Detention to Distinction’ which involves being raised in a single parent family, dropping out of university, six friends murdered, me nearly getting shot dead, starting up in business, creating a global brand and speaking around the world.
You will come away empowered, equipped and educated on how to lead with your distinction in the global market.
‘Distinction in leadership isn’t about me, myself and I, distinction in leadership is about him, her and them.’ ~ Onyi Anyado.
09:30 – Registration and Networking
10:00 – Welcome by Rising Member
10:05 – Welcome by host, Eagle Labs
10:15 – Introduction by all
10:30 – Talk by Onyi Anyado
11:15 – Q&A
11:30 – Mix & Mingle
12:00 – Close
Invest in Yourself:
- Enterprise: Free to attend and included in your membership.
- Individual member: £25.00 including VAT & booking fees.
- Non-Member / Digital Subscribers – £35.00 including VAT & booking fees
Our event are informal and we welcome all,
Thank you to Barclays Eagles Labs for hosting this event.
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
We have limited places available and this event is open to non-members. Book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Mixer events with invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Social Networking Events
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- The Rising Festival our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events: https://therisingnetwork.com/events/
About Onyi Anyado: Onyi Anyado is a global leadership speaker, author, entrepreneur and workshop facilitator. From his message of Cutting Edge Distinction, Onyi delivers talks and workshops on corporate, educational and business platforms training and coaching his audience how to locate, leverage and lead with their distinction. Onyi has delivered for organisations such Barclays, EY and on behalf of the Nigerian government and has spoken in countries such as Canada and the Czech Republic.
Onyi’s life story is titled From Detention to Distinction which involves being raised in a single parent family, dropping out of university, six friends murdered, Onyi nearly getting shot dead, starting up in business, creating a global brand and speaking around the world. Onyi uses his life story as a point of hope, direction and inspiration.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information about the network and to join, visit therisingnetwork.com
About Eagle Labs: The national network of Eagle Labs supports individuals, businesses and corporates innovate and grow, across a broad range of different sectors and with varied capabilities. By leveraging local specialisms and introducing structured programming, Eagle Labs are helping drive innovation and transformation across industry sectors, through collaborations with industry leading corporates, universities and start ups. The Cherry Hinton Eagle Lab comprises of a Maker Space and Room Hire with excellent facilities perfect for networking, meet ups and utilising the fabrication tools for prototyping and design.’