Mentoring – Why, How and Useful Tips
Saturday, 14 March 2020
09:30 - 17:30
Included in the Rising Festival Ticket
The Rising Festival has been postponed due to novel coronavirus outbreak!
After careful consideration, The Rising Network and its festival organising committee has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled to take place in Cambridge on Saturday 14th March to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Some of the most common and practical advice for new entrepreneurs or career driven people is to think about finding a mentor. Understandably it’s great advice which if followed can make a difference to your business or career. But, how do go about getting a mentor to help you with your business or career?
If you have ever wanted these questions answered then our Masterclass with Business Advisor, Dr Lynn Morgan is for you.
This Masterclass is for you if you want to:
- Learn the best way to seek a mentor
- Become a mentor
- Find mentoring tips in your current roles – for example when managing staff members
In this Masterclass, we will cover:
- Pitfalls to avoid
- What mentoring is, and what it isn’t
- What to look for in a potential mentor
- How to make the most of opportunities
- How to get the best out of the mentoring relationship
- Gaining an understanding of mentoring relationships
- What you want to achieve through a mentoring relationship and the style of mentoring that would be most helpful for you