ONLINE EVENT: Mental Health & The Workplace: Looking After Your Teams
Research shows that employee wellbeing affects all aspects of work especially performance, productivity and turnover. Teams and employees that are happy are 12% more productive.
There is a lot of talk about workplace mental health and wellbeing but it is a complex area. It isn’t one size fits all. And leaders and managers don’t necessarily have the time, skills or knowledge to know what to do, where to start and what is out there – and how to ensure that what they do makes the difference.
Join our webinar on the 28th November, where mental health and workplace wellbeing expert Adelle Shaw-Flach will look at the particular issues leaders have and help to create the best answer to your challenges so you can get the best results.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for managers, leaders and business owners who want to know more about how to look after their teams and employees and may not know where to start.
How you will benefit:
- Get an overview of why Mental Health and wellbeing matters in the Workplace
- Understand what your responsibilities are as leaders and managers for workplace mental health and wellbeing
- What you as leaders/managers can do to help your teams and employees
- Looking after the mental health and wellbeing of your teams and employees is an important part of the role and responsibility of leaders and managers
- Improving employee wellbeing and mental health increases productivity and decreases turnover
- Your workplace issues may be different from others so your solutions need to reflect that
- Take advice from an expert
How to book
The event will take place on Thursday 28th November from 12-1pm. Places are limited so click RSVP to register today and avoid disappointment.
- Individual and Enterprise members: Free to attend and included in your membership
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £10 + fees
Invest in yourself and join as a member to:
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion.
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in community and at home.
- Pick up tools and techniques to manage daily stress, work/life pressures.
- Expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Overcome personal or professional challenges
About Adelle Shaw-Flach
Broken minds, broken bodies and broken organisations! Adelle Shaw-Flach founded The Sweet Potato Consultancy to bridge the gap between wellbeing and the workplace. To show leaders that there is another way. That by understanding people, their minds, bodies and behaviours you can create workplaces where people thrive.
Adelle has spent over 20 years working in health and education, and also as an academic and in research creating strategies to stop burn out for health professionals. She’s worked with and within organisations to implement strategies for change and facilitating programmes for senior management and frontline staff.
She brings a unique blend of skills, knowledge and experience to the working environment. Her passion is helping large and small companies tackle high turnover, absenteeism, presenteeism, poor morale and performance caused by workplace stress, mental health and wellbeing issues. To stop the massive wastage of people.
Adelle’s published research shows that what leaders and managers do (or don’t do) matters almost more than anything else. Each workplace has unique challenges that require unique solutions. So The Sweet Potato Consultancy works with leaders carrying out consultancy, education and support to create solutions to their issues. Solutions that are sustainable and last.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a community of over 600 women. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers. We use the power of community to connect, inspire and empower women to reach their true potential, create meaningful change and achieve balance in all areas of life. We hold face to face and online events throughout the year, visit our events calendar for more information. Rise with us – join us and be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing women’s networks. #RiseTribe
12:10 – Webinar with Adelle Shaw-Flach
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close