Mastering your Work-Life Balance
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Fortune 500 CEO or a solopreneur, a stay-at-home mum or climbing the corporate ladder. Deep down, we all want the same thing: to live a happy and balanced life, reaching our full potential without missing those important moments in life and being there for our children as they grow up
Do you ever feel like all the other working mums you know have somehow got it sorted while you’re really struggling?
Do you want to ‘have it all’ but instead, you feel like you’re ‘doing it all’?
Do you feel guilty that you don’t get to spend enough quality time with your kids or your partner?
Perhaps you feel like you’re not giving your best to your work or your family, you’re just spread so thin.
Or maybe you just feel plain EXHAUSTED!
If any of these resonate, we’re inviting you to come and join the Rising Network and Laura Taylor, successful corporate CFO and Productivity and Balance Coach at Managing Myself for a one hour interactive masterclass where Laura is going to lay out your roadmap to a balanced and productive life. A simple framework which will cut through the noise of the myriad advice out there and help you to zero in on the one thing that will provide the greatest return for you on your quest to live the balanced life you’ve been dreaming about.
You’ll identify some simple changes you can implement right away, to improve your work-life balance and start living your life to the full.
You don’t want to miss this!
Mark your calendar for this interactive masterclass on how to create a balanced and productive life.
What you will learn/discover:
- The 3 areas of your life that need to be in alignment for a well-balance life
- How to avoid feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and distracted
- How to feel motivated, productive and in control
How you will benefit:
- Create a effective roadmap that will allow you to have a well-balanced life
- Be able to spend more time on activities that you enjoy, such as spending time with kids
- To start living your life to the full so you don’t miss out.
Who should attend?
It is suitable for anyone looking to be more productive and balanced life such as working mums, stressed out ladies. But it would be useful to all TRN members.
12:00 – Welcome by The Rising Network
12:10 – Interactive Masterclass by Laura Taylor
13:00 – Event Close
How to book:
- FREE to attend for members: Individual, Enterprise and Corporate members
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £15 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join for as little as £25 per month:
- Free to attend and member discounts events, online session and courses
- Learn in your own time, at your own pace with our on-demand video learning
- Build your network
- Develop your leadership skills
- Access mentoring and peer to peer support
- Pick up tools to achieve balance and wellbeing
- Have fun in a supportive learning environment
- Be part of a network of women who want to see you succeed!
Join us to unlock free to attend events plus so much more, visit: therisingnetwork.com
About Laura Taylor: Laura Taylor is an award-winning corporate CFO, and founder of Managing Myself, providing training and coaching on time management, productivity, and work-life balance for professional working parents.
Laura is a Chartered Accountant, with over 20 years’ experience of management and leadership in the corporate world. Laura has had a brilliantly successful career, running finance teams, raising £millions in funding, and contributing strategically on several boards. Laura was recognised as one of the Top 50 Female Leaders in the UK Life Science Sector, two years running. Find out more at www.managingmyself.me
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com