Business Planning Masterclass with Suzanne MacDonald-Carr
This Interactive Business Planning Masterclass with Business Coach extraordinaire Suzanne MacDonald-Carr will be the perfect way to start your year.
We all know the phrase failing to plan is planning to fail… Ask any Business Owner and they’ll tell you that it’s important to have a clear business plan, but ask if they have one and eight out of ten will have a longer list of tasks than goals! It’s hard to find the time, but a plan is vital for stability and growth.
What can I gain from this workshop?
- Motivation, vision and focus for the year but specifically broken down into manageable and achievable chunks to minimise your weaknesses and that of your team.
- Eliminate the threats to your success, manage your time stealers and focus on the change and opportunities that you have decided upon.
- A change management plan that will start immediately to get your business to where you want it to be from now until the end of the financial year.
- You will consider those threats that could slow you down and decide how to handle them with our support.
- Extend your decision making and leadership skills and understand how you view your business based on your own behavioural traits and learn to work with them – you have the right to be you!
9:30: Registration and networking
9:45 : Introduction by all
10:15: Masterclass by Suzanne MacDonald-Carr
11:30: Mix and mingle
12.00: Event close
Thank you Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge for hosting this event.
Once an historic watermill, Quy Mill Hotel & Spa is a secluded haven which offers delightful hotel accommodation in Cambridge, superb food and unfailing courtesy. It is the only hotel in Cambridgeshire to be awarded the Silver Star award by the AA, recognising their superior level of quality, and high standards of service and cleanliness.
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Build your business and create new relationships.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through your business challenges by sharing and using others as a sounding board.
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members and usually attracts between 15-25 people. Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
ENTERPRISE MEMBERS – FREE TO ATTEND and included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS – £15.00 + VAT
Non-Member / Digital Subscribers – £25.00 +VAT
Refreshments included. Eventbrite fees apply.
We have three event formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – Invited guest speaker sharing their entrepreneurial journey along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from business coaches and other group members.
- Masterclass – business skills and leadership development training joined by an expert in their field.
About Suzanne MacDonald-Carr:
Suzanne commencement her business career in 1978 after studying Psychology and Business, in London and joined International Business Machines in HR management following her vocational ‘train the trainer’ training at Oxford’s Templeton College. She subsequently moved into Sales and management career that spanned 14 years.
Having worked mainly in Europe at that time, Suzanne had the opportunity to work on a downsizing task force and she then took the opportunity to leave the corporate world, retrain as a teacher with teaching practice and started her first business – a school for children with sense deprivation, which she successfully developed and sold.
Suzanne returned to the software industry and developed a reputation for working with very new technology software solutions, following her Executive MBA, Dallas, USA she became involved in a series of business development roles from management, into directorships and VP Worldwide Sales and VP US operations. She is a registered Non-Exec Director.
Suzanne found her passion or CSR having studied law for an LLB (Hons) and an LLM more recently, and it was the optional modules of research into International law that led her to the world of CSR and Human Rights.
Suzanne is an experienced, accredited, award winning business coach with six client in the NWES Future 50 businesses to watch this year (2018) and has incorporated CSR to the USP of The Business Coaching Mentoring and Training Centre (www.BCMTcentre.co.uk), as CSR becomes congruent and more widely understood and implemented in the Corporate and SME sectors. In 2017 Suzanne sponsored the CSR Category at the East Anglian Business Awards and received three times the awards entries than on previous years.
About the Rising Network:
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit our membership page.
09:45 – 10:15: Introduction by all
10:15 – 11:30: Masterclass by Suzanne MacDonald-Carr
11:30 – 12.00: Networking
12.00: Event close