The Rising Network London Chapter: Professional Women’s Network Inaugural Meetup***RSVP***
Cambridgeshire’s leading Women’s Network is coming to London! We are very excited to be launching the Rising Network London Chapter with the support of the BBC, and would love to invite you to join us on Monday 17th June at BBC Broadcasting House to help shape what the London chapter of our dynamic women’s network will look like.
The Rising Network uses the power of community to help professional women realise their true potential, to navigate their next steps and to live a balanced life. We have been successfully running the network in the Cambridge area for the past three years, delivering over 100 events to over 6000 attendees.
Being a part of the Rising Network means you have access to professional development and skills building workshops, events focused on your personal wellbeing and helping bring balance to your life, and our showcase annual event The Rising Festival, which this year attracted over 30 speakers and more than 250 attendees. And at every event you’ll have the unique opportunity to network with a breadth of professional women from across all industries.
We’d love you to join us on the 17th June for an informal get-together to hear from the Rising Network founder Lily Cheng about our Cambridge successes and how you can get involved in the London chapter.
We are offering you the chance to be ‘in it’ from the beginning and get involved in the Leadership Team, or if you are simply interested in attending our events and would like to hear more please click to register and we look forward to meeting you.
This event is free of charge and open to non-members. We have very limited places available, book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Network & Learn – Social networking events with a difference
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Online Masterclass joined by a guest speaker
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- The Rising Festival, our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events https://therisingnetwork.com/events/