Life’s Journey and Fulfilment
The Rising Festival has been postponed due to novel coronavirus outbreak!
After careful consideration, The Rising Network and its festival organising committee has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled to take place in Cambridge on Saturday 14th March to celebrate International Women’s Day.
If you have ever wanted to embrace the challenge to explore personal pathways and choices to achieve ambitions and make life a fulfilling journey then then our Talk with Director of Studies Cambridge Innovation Academy, Professor Alan Barrell DBA., FRSA is for you.
Have you ever wanted to follow your dreams, but time seemed to pass by, or you were too afraid to just do it? Well, it’s not too late.
The late Joseph Campbell, an American mythologist, writer and lecturer, best known for his work in comparative mythology and comparative religion, designed a personal development workshop which invited men and women from “the ordinary world” to take inspiration from stories of what he termed “heroes and heroines” who completed a journey beyond ordinariness and routine. All who answered “a call to adventure” – departing from mundane security and day to day life and changed themselves and the world.
In his workshops, Campbell invites participants to be alert for the “individual call to adventure” and to be aware of the consequences and opportunities which may depend upon the individual response to that call.
This Talk is for you if you want to:
- How to answer life’s call with “YES”
- Learn about change-making women who have answered a call to adventure
- Challenge yourself to follow a fulfilling life you’ve always wanted
In this Talk, we will cover:
- Reflect your life’s choices especially the challenges of dreams, visions and “calls to adventure”.
- Get inspired to create a fulfilling and joyful life
- Identify what you want your impact in the world to look like
- How to gain new perspective and move past the fear
Click HERE to find out more about Professor Alan Barrell DBA., FRSA.