Life Audit & 2021 Goal Setting
For many people goal setting and planning for the new year starts now and as the year draws to a close, it’s time to take stock, gather the positives, the learning points from 2020 so that you can design your ideal 2021. This virtual interactive workshop delivered by Laura Taylor, successful Corporate CFO and Productivity and Balance Coach at Managing Myself, will guide you on how to do a life audit and to put a plan in place. This will give you the chance to pause and review the highs and lows of 2020, dive into each of your life domains and discover where you’d like to focus your energy for 2021.
You will learn how to set impactful goals and go away with a purposeful action plan to help you prioritise where to start in the New Year.
You’ll also learn some important reasons why you’ve not been able to follow through and achieve your goals in the past, and put in place some strategies to help you stick with it this time around!
2020 has been such a crazy year. With all the water that’s passed under the bridge, it’s time to start fresh with new goals and an action plan so that you have an amazing 2021. So mark your calendar for Thursday 3rd December for the Life Audit and Goal Setting virtual Workshop.
What you will learn:
• Set goals with strategies in place so you meet them
• Review the highs and lows of 2020
• Move on from the awful 2020 and look forward to 2021
• How to focus your energy on the positives
How you will benefit:
• Be able to look forward to 2021, instead of dreading it
• Set goals that will be achieved. Not matter what happens next year
• Understand why you didn’t meet this years goals and improve for next year
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect for you if you struggle with:
• Identifying what you’d like your 2021 goals to be, or
• Making time to plan out and accomplish your goals
• Prioritising what is most important
• Following through with your goals ,or
• Getting stuck on the next step
12:00 – Welcome by The Rising Network
12:10 – Talk by Laura Taylor
13:00 – Event close
How to book:
The event will take place on Thursday 3rd December 2020
• 12:00 – 13:00 GMT
Registration closes Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 09:00 GMT
• FREE for paying subscribers: Individual, Enterprise and Corporate Members
• £15.00 for non-member and digital subscribers
Invest in yourself and join for as little as £25 per month:
• Free to attend and member discounted events and courses: Online and face to face
• Access on demand video learning and catch up videos of events
• Build your network
• Develop your leadership skills
• Access mentoring and peer to peer support
• Pick up tools to achieve balance and wellbeing
• Have fun in a supportive learning environment
• Be part of a network of women who want to see you succeed
• Unleash your true potential
• Plus more!
Join us to unlock free to attend events plus so much more, visit: therisingnetwork.com
About Laura Taylor: Laura Taylor is an award-winning corporate CFO, and founder of Managing Myself, providing training and coaching on time management, productivity, and work-life balance for professional working parents.
Laura is a Chartered Accountant, with over 20 years’ experience of management and leadership in the corporate world. Laura has had a brilliantly successful career, running finance teams, raising £millions in funding, and contributing strategically on several boards. Laura was recognised as one of the Top 50 Female Leaders in the UK Life Science Sector, two years running. Find out more at www.managingmyself.me
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com