Growing Our Compassionate Self
Do you find it difficult to be kind to yourself? Being kind to yourself can be one of the hardest things to do and sometimes doing less can be counter intuitive to achieving your everyday goals. Would you like to understand compassion and how to develop a compassionate mind to make an impactful difference in your life?
Then our workshop with Organisational Behaviourist, Exec & Team Coach, Hilary McLellan is for you.
“It’s tough because it’s about showing your vulnerability,” she admits. “We like to think we’re real but a lot of people spend time covering up and pretending to be something they’re not. Simply being your authentic self is hard work!” Hilary McLellan
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Learn how to practice self-compassion and kindness in your daily life
- Decrease stress and anxiety
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Support yourself during hard times.
- Learn how to appreciate yourself
In this workshop, we will cover:
- What compassion is.
- The key benefits of developing a compassionate mind.
- The flow of compassion for self, to others, from others.
- Scientific evidence and Hilary’s own story telling.
Click HERE to find out more about Hilary Mclellen.