Embodying your Feminine Cycle
The Rising Festival has been postponed due to novel coronavirus outbreak!
After careful consideration, The Rising Network and its festival organising committee has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled to take place in Cambridge on Saturday 14th March to celebrate International Women’s Day.
All women experience a cycle, no matter the phase of life we are in. If you are in the stage of life where you have bleeds, regular menstrual periods are a good health indication that your hormones are in balance.
What your menstrual period can tell you
- Know when your hormones are in or out of balance
- Learn about your bones, thyroid, and metabolic health
- Identify your best days for sexual arousal and enjoyment
- Leverage increased energy for exercise and fitness
- Inform your health decisions
- Create emotional wellness
Throughout the ages, people have associated the moon with fertility and female energy. Whether you bleed, are with or without a womb or menopausal, in this session George will explore this notion and how your cycle reflects the seasons of the Earth and the phases of the Moon. Your menstrual cycle is unique to you.
By embracing the cycle of you womb you will begin to notice where your energy ebbs and flows, slows down or is in full force. Having this body awareness will in turn support you to live a life more connected to your body wisdom, so rather than feeling frustrated and stressed that you aren’t ‘performing’ the same every day, nurture your natural rhythm and learn how to use it to your advantage.
Having heightened body awareness will allow you to bring more self-compassion into your life to learn how to work with your low energy points. Embracing these moments, and your natural rhythm and cycle will enable you to see the gifts and creativity that slowing down can bring.
Join this workshop to:
- Experience a gentle guided meditation to ground and connect you to your body
- Learn a simple overview of your monthly cycle which will help you to manage work, relationships and bring harmony and balance to day to day life. Please note, if you no longer menstruate you still have a natural cycle to work with
- Reconnect with your inner wisdom & guidance
- Take advantage of your natural rhythm of your cycle by becoming “in-tune” with your body and see the patterns that emerge
- Explore successful techniques for managing and maximizing your natural rhythm
No experience or prior knowledge is needed to attend. This will be a gently held space for you to connect with your mind, body, and natural rhythm and to learn something new!
Click HERE to find out more about George Catling