How To Be An Effective Scrum Master
Scrum is an Agile concept prevalent in the information technology industry. Most teams use Scrum to manage their daily tasks and remove impediments as quickly as possible.
This workshop aims to teach you about the basics of scrum and help you understand how to utilize the scrum principles and tools to manage an effective team. Even though the Scrum concept is popular in the I.T world, it has also started to make its way into other industries such as research, engineering, broadband, construction, to name a few.
Mahjooba Bianchi, CEO of Three T Institute located in Washington, DC, providing innovative training and management consulting, helping professionals learn critical concepts to further their professional development. Mahjooba helps to motivate project management professionals looking to catapult their careers by becoming certified project managers PMP®. She is a Registered Educational Providers (R.E.P) for the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is an accredited and certified PMP® Instructor.
Mahjooba has helped over 500 project management professionals ace the PMP Exam by using her proven 3T System to get a 25% salary increase and to achieve significant career growth.
Please join us for a value-filled event. You definitely don’t want to miss this workshop!
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Scrum
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Scrum Calls
- Coaching the Agile team
How you will benefit:
Learn how to run a Scrum project/team/meeting or sprint by applying the principles Mahjooba will teach you during this workshop.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to learn how to run a Scrum project/team/meeting/sprint.
Agenda and Timings (BST):
16:00 – Welcome from the Rising Network
16:10 – Workshop
17:00 – Close
How to book:
Registration closes at 12:00 BST on 28 September and Zoom joining details will be emailed to you 24 hours before the event starts.
- FREE to attend for members and non-members
Invest in yourself and join for as little as £25 per month as an Individual member. If you are a business or corporate, join as an Enterprise or Corporate member, to develop your people:
- Learn, develop and upskill
- Develop leadership skills
- Build your network and develop lasting relationships
- Create opportunities for collaboration
- Access our e-learning platform where you can access on-demand videos, masterclasses and recordings from past events
- Improve and enhance your skills to help you to move up the career ladder and to get your next promotion
- Increase your visibility and impact at work, in the community and at home
- Learn strategies, tools and techniques to manage work-life balance, stress/burnout and wellbeing
- Develop business acumen
- Overcome personal or professional challenges and roadblocks in a supportive space
- Access mentoring and peer to peer support
- Increase your presence and promote yourself as an expert
- Access free to attend events and member discounts
About Mahjooba Bianchi: Mahjooba Bianchi is the CEO of the Three T Institute., an innovative professional development company in Northern Virginia that focuses on providing an e-learning and classroom experience that is personable, hands-on, and effective.
The “3T” approach enables busy professionals to understand, retain, and recall learned information to successfully obtain key certifications.
Ms. Bianchi has over 15 years of Project Management Experience, and an MBA in IT Project Management, with an undergraduate degree from George Mason University in Government and International Relations. Her passion in life is to drive motivation and enable individuals to reach their career heights.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential and achieve balance and happiness. We promote good health, gender equality, and access to lifelong learning opportunities through our engaging and creative events, courses, networking, mentoring, peer-to-peer support, and programmes. We want communities to lead our mission and through our Committees and Chapter Lead community, we do just that. We support them behind the scenes. They accelerate progress towards a more gender-equal world by addressing the barriers that keep women from reaching their potential and thriving in their homes, economies, and societies. Learn more and join our social mission here: therisingnetwork.com