Reconnecting With Your Dreams with Dr Helen Zhang
What dreams are you currently holding dear? What is stopping you from living that dream?
In this follow up workshop from the well-received ‘Daring to be me’ at the Rising Festival, Helen will facilitate another inner journey for us all to get closer to our dreams. Attendance to our previous ‘Daring to be me’ workshop is not necessary to attend this follow on session.
“Cherish your dreams,
as they are the children of your soul,
the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”- Napoleon Hill
It is our birth right to realise the dreams of our soul, as the journey is meant to reveal the blueprints of who we are and why we are here. But somewhere along the way, we somehow started to doubt what we are capable of, and slowly drifted away from our dreams.
Do you want to step into your true power and live the dream? Then this workshop is for you. Together we shall:
- re-connect with our dreams,
- learn ways to free ourselves from limiting beliefs, and
- re-kindle the longing of our soul.
Processes and experiences include:
- Intention setting
- meditation to tune in to our dreams
- contemplation for inner knowing of what is holding us back
- sharing in a safe and nurturing environment
- practical planning to enable actions after the workshop
Join us to start or continue your journey with kindred spirits. Here is to your ultimate achievements!
- 18:30: Doors open for a glass of Prosecco and Bowl Food
- 19:00: Welcome by Rising Network Member
- 19:10: Welcome by host – Tamburlaine Hotel
- 19:15: Workshop commences
- 20:45: Workshop ends
Our events are informal and we welcome all.
Invest in Yourself:
- Enterprise: Free to attend and included in your membership.
- Individual member: Free to attend and included in your membership.
- Non-Member / Digital Subscribers– £45.00 including VAT & booking fees
A glass of Prosseco on arrival, bowl food and refreshments included.
Thank you to our hosts:
Thank you to the Tamburlaine Hotel for hosting this event.
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
We have limited places available and this event is open to non-members. Book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Social networking events with a difference
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Mixer events with invited guest speaker along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- The Rising Festival our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events https://therisingnetwork.com/events/
About Dr Helen Zhang: Besides working as an Author, Speaker & Advisor on China related matters, Helen teaches mindfulness classes and facilitates self-development workshops in both UK and China.
She was drawn to learn yoga, meditation and other tools from a very young age, and finds these tools essential in sustaining her through a whole host of personal and professional challenges and changes.
Mother of two teen age children, Helen moved between 3 continents with her family in the last twenty years (she grew up in Mainland China, migrated to Australia in the early 90’s for 8 years before moving to Cambridge in 2010). She completed her doctoral study at the Cambridge University in 2015.
Also for over 20 years she has been speaking & providing professional advisory services between China & the world to help bridge cultural understanding, and has written several books about China and Chinese people (the best-selling book “Think Like Chinese” was co-authored with her partner in life Geoff Baker).
In search of her truth, Helen travels to India regularly to recharge & learn the art and science of various spiritual practices. She shares her learning through teaching meditation classes, and experiential workshops that facilitate shifts, balance, creative and personal breakthroughs.
About the Tamburlaine Hotel: Loved by both discerning locals and visitors, The Tamburlaine is a stunning four star hotel, only one minute walk from the train station. Offering a wide range of shared spaces over two floors, including the iconic Library, stylish Brasserie and Bar, and a choice of versatile event spaces, The Tamburlaine is the perfect choice for meeting, dining, staying and enjoying.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards life and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where life tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com
19:00: Welcome by Rising Network Member
19:10: Welcome by host - Tamburlaine Hotel
19:15: Workshop commences
20:45: Workshop ends