Social Networking Event: An Introduction into the World of Chocolate
Join us for a relaxed evening in good company with wine, canapes and chocolate tasting with Cambridge’s favourite chocolate shop Chocolat Chocolat!
Learn a little and taste a little in this introduction into the world of chocolate by the team from Chocolat Chocolat who will join us to tell you all about chocolate, and of course you’ll have the opportunity to have a little taste of everyone’s favourite treat!
Voted Cambridge’s favourite chocolate shop, Chocolat Chocolat is famous for it’s handmade sheet chocolate, made with the finest Belgian chocolate in a unique French Style brought from France by their chocolatier Isabelle, not seen anywhere else the wavy sheets of chocolate are sprinkled with ingredients from across the world, French Sea Salt, Turkish Hazelnuts, Freeze Dried Raspberries all select to give flavour combinations that combine the familiar with the unusual.
You’ll be welcomed with wine and canapes.
Come with your friends, colleagues or alone. As with all our events, our events are relaxed and informal, and are a great way to make new connections and friendships.
18:30 – Welcome drinks & canapes
18:45 – Networking with a difference
19:30 – An introduction to the world of chocolate with Chocolat Chocolat
20:15 – Q&A
20:30 – Close
Thank you to our host:
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Learn and build your leadership and business skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
We have limited places available and this event is open to non-members. Book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
- Enterprise: Free to attend and included in your membership.
- Individual member: Free to attend and include + VAT & booking fees
Wine, soft drinks, canapes and chocolate tasting included.
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits plus free to attend and member rates to attend events. See membership benefits HERE
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Social networking events with a difference
- Masterclass joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
- Mixer events with invited guest speaker along with informal networking where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Online Mastermind sessions include virtual networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members and from our invited business coaches/advisers.
- The Rising Festival our flagship annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events: https://therisingnetwork.com/events/
About Chocolat Chocolat: Since it opened in 2009 Chocolat Chocolat can’t claim to have the same long history as the rest of the city, but the shop and it’s range of luxury chocolates are steeped in the traditions of the independent chocolatier. On most days you can look through the shop window and see one of their chocolatiers making their famous sheet chocolate right in front of your eyes. If you take a few steps inside and the smell of chocolate will immediately take you back to the traditional chocolate shops of years gone by, but brought up to date. Our chocolatier learnt her craft in Paris and Belgium, but she scours the world for exciting chocolates and flavours, always looking for tastes that excite the palette. Coming from a Fashion background she believes that chocolate should look as good as it tastes and she ensures that our range of gifts look as good as they taste and are a perfect gift.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards life and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information about the network and to join, visit therisingnetwork.com
18:45 - Networking with a difference
19:30 - An Introduction to the world of chocolate with Chocolat Chocolat
20:30 - Event close