Women in Business Mastermind + More Networking **NEW DATE & Time**
Our Women in Business monthly event is designed to support women in business by offering a friendly space to meet and connect with like-minded women.
THIS MONTH IS OUR MASTERMIND SESSION.
We have three Women in Business formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – pure networking event where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network.
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from the other group members.
- Masterclass – joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
Expand your network and raise your profile. Our events offer a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other working women in Cambridge.
9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
9:45 – 10:15: Introduction by all
10:15 – 11:15: Mastermind session – peer to peer support
11:15 – 12:00: Networking
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills in a safe and supportive environment
This event is open to members and non-members usually attract between 20 – 30 people. Just hit ‘RSVP’ to book your place! Limited places at this event, book today to secure your place. We can’t wait to see you there!
Non Member – £25.00 refreshments included.
GOLD MEMBERS: NO CHARGE – included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
Parking: Free parking onsite – On arrival at Reception please obtain a permit for your vehicle. Parking is located immediately outside the main FBC building.
About the Rising Network: A vibrant network empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences at face to face events and online. For more information and to join, visit: therisingnetwork.com