At the Rising Network we believe the best way to make a difference is to empower and lift those around us with a clear purpose and a drive to learn. Our mission is to use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness.
If you believe in what we believe and you are passionate about helping others to learn and grow, then you should come and join our team.
See below for current job opportunities.
Learning & Development Manager
As a Learning and Development Manager, your mission is to increase the impact of our learning and development, and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO, you will be responsible for developing creative and engaging learning and development programs, and eLearning courses. Working collaboratively with various stakeholders, you will be part of a busy delivery team, working on multiple projects to deadlines.
You’ll be an experienced manager, with expertise and experience in e-learning, learning management systems, talent development, and diversity and inclusion program design and delivery.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- You will be responsible for developing creative and engaging eLearning courses
- Design and deliver leadership and management programs, workshops and other training
- Work collaboratively to design and deliver diversity and inclusion programs
- Implement various learning methods within the network for its members (e.g. coaching, mentoring, online training)
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Content management responsibilities
- Proven experience as an Learning and Development Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering blended learning solutions
- Professional certification (e.g. CIPD/CPLP) is a plus
- Chance to join a highly motivated creative team
- Opportunity to make an impact and be recognised for your work
- Friendly office environment with a great company culture
- Salary – depending on experience
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time – for the right person we are open for discussion
There are lots of opportunities to learn, develop personally and professionally, we are a small team with high ambition to grow, and we are looking for someone who is confident and competent, who can hit the ground running to add to the innovative and creative team.
If you’re interest and you’re excited by this opportunity, please get in touch for more details and to apply.
Contact Lily Cheng – [email protected]