Are you passionate about creating meaningful change in the world and do you want to be part of a community that motivates you to build your dreams?
Are you looking to volunteer or gain work experience, or simply want to give back and contribute? Get in touch today as we are looking for talented people to join us!
Current opportunities to work with us:
Social Media and Communications Volunteer
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic social media and communications volunteer(s) to join our team. As the Rising Network continues to expand we are seeking to improve our social media presence.
This role provides the opportunity for a talented and passionate communicator to improve our visibility and gain invaluable experience.
As a social media and communications volunteer you will play a key role within a small and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be provided with consistent professional support and development opportunities as well being part of network which empowers and encourages women to grow and thrive.
- Regularly update information on Facebook, Twitter and website;
- Maintain and improve LinkedIn page;
- Improve our social media presence by expanding our use of social media platforms (ex YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.);
- Market research and analysis;
- Design our weekly e-shots;
- Prepare material to promote events (leaflets, etc.)
- Blog writing
- Good command of the English language;
- Demonstrable experience of utilising social media in a professional environment;
- Proactive approach;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willingness to learn and be cooperative;
- Commitment to the Rising Networks mission and ethos;
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Mailchimp;
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising theories and practices;
- Experience of working in a network/community based business
What the Rising Network will offer you
- Support and supervision;
- A positive and friendly work environment;
- Opportunity to network and embrace continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
- A platform to contribute and give back to others working collectively to create positive social impact
The successful candidate is required to commit a minimum of 6-8 hours per week.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please contact Lily Cheng on [email protected]