We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness.
We do this by promoting good health, gender equality, and access to lifelong learning opportunities through our engaging and creative events, courses, networking, mentoring, peer-to-peer support, and programmes. We want communities to lead our mission and through our Committees and Chapter Lead community, we do just that. We support them behind the scenes. They accelerate progress towards a more gender-equal world by addressing the barriers that stop women from reaching their potential and thriving in their homes, economies, and societies.
Our vision is to empower women to make a difference in their everyday life and in the lives of others.
We strive to create local opportunity, connectivity and impact through our Chapter Lead community – social activists committed to giving back to others and accelerating the progress towards a more gender-equal world.
We take action to:
• Help others to achieve their goals.
• Build a stronger community.
• Champion equality, diversity, and inclusion.
• Give back to others.
• Be authentic, honest, and respectful.
• Have fun!
Areas and topics we cover:
- Learning and development: Leadership, mindset, confidence, career progression, entrepreneurship, and how to break the glass ceiling to name a few.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Social capital: Connecting and networking to build long-lasting relationships